4 months PO. Revision wanted. Any suggestions? (photos)
Doctor Answers 4
Your #results from your #mommymakeover look great so far! I normally recommend my patients wait until a year after surgery to have any #revisions as your #scar is still settling into its final shape and appearance.
Discuss this in person with your #boardcertified plastic surgeon.
4 months post op
Revision 4mos post op
You might also like...
Mommy make-over - will I be charged for the revision?
- Your photo shows a nice result with a little excess fat over the scars.
- It looks as though you had a flank liposuction already.
- But if you want a revision, you and your surgeon first need to agree exactly what to do.
- And every surgeon has a different policy on charging for revisions.
- It may be anything from a full fee to free.
- Most surgeons will at least charge enough to cover their overhead -
- But the only way to know your surgeon's policy is to ask his staff.
- And they may not be able to tell you until he sees you in person.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.