I want to fix my crooked teeth. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

My dentist had me wearing retainers for years and this is the end result. Are there better options? Mostly I want to even and straighten my teeth out as well as remove the gap between my front teeth.

Doctor Answers 3


From your photos, you appear to be a perfect candidate for Invisalign. I also appears that you have no upper lateral incisors, which requires some good planning on what the final result is to be. A good cosmetic dentist or orthodontist can help you in the right direction. Good luck.

Ketchum Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

Porcelain veneers.

If you do not mind wearing braces again, this can give you a solution, but if you want something more faster, then porcelain veneers can change the way they look in just 2 visits, we can change shape ,size and color,so you would have a nice smile back again. I hope this helps.


Your best treatment option and the most conservative is braces. It will leave your teeth intact and give you the best long term chance of success.

Aria Irvani, DDS
Irvine Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.