Right breast is moving up when laying down. Is this normal? 2 months post op

Right breast moves up when laying down . My breasts are very hard, I have inspriva 485 cc. Is this normal?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your implant issues.  Without a series of photographs or in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice, but typically there is some movement of the breast upward or to the side when laying down but if you feel it is excessive the implant pocket may be too large.  This would not be common in cases of a hard breast which tends to be the result of a capsular contracture.  Reach out to your surgeon and voice your concerns, they are in the best position to help.