Botox brow lift necessary at 25? (photos)

I could just be paranoid, but I feel my brows have dropped a lot in the past 8/9 years. When I look at photos of when I was 16-18 they look higher. But I look the same from 5 years ago. Are they dropping from age or I shouldn't compare high school photos to now at 25 because the face changes? I have no wrinkles on my forehead and when I manually lift my brows I look a bit off. Maybe my brows are thicker and they look lower? Help I can't put my finger on it!!

Lifting Eyebrows

Thank you fro your question. 

Botox may assist in slightly lifting the brow.

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a skilled and qualified injector to discuss your options.

Take care.

When is too early to start using Botox to lift her brows?

Even young people may benefit from the use of Botox.  At times we are born with facial structures which we would like to change or, even at a relatively young age,, can experience slight change in the position of facial structures it is difficult to tell from your photos whether Botox will be your best option.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

A slight brow lift is all you may need

Your photos do not reveal any gross anomalies in your eyebrow positioning that I can make out. I would certainly recommend a consultation. Brow positions can be altered permanently by brow lifting surgery. However, a temporary option would include strategic botox injections. You can gauge afterwards if it is something you would like to sustain in the long term after assessing the outcome. Click on the link below to read more about the use of botox for eyebrow lifting below.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

No brow lift

No, you do not need a brow lift at 25. If you are unhappy with the way they look, you could try having your eyebrows professionally waxed/plucked or speak with a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist in your area (link below) about a little Botox "lift". Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Brow lift and Botox

I don't see any need for a brow lift from your photos.  I would consider a small amount of Botox in that area alone.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox brow lift necessary at 25?

Hi, I have performed many Brow Lifts and from the photos your brows are still very similar in position to what they were when you were 18.  They were a bit low then and they are basically still at that same (slightly low) position.  I do not feel that they are low enough, at this point, to warrant a proper Brow Lift.  Perhaps some Botox to raise them slightly.  Hope this helps.  

Browlift

I don't see any significant lowering of your brows.  Of course, an in-office consult would be needed to say for sure, but it appears that you don't need a browlift now.  A little Botox can help bring the brow up a bit.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Botox brow lift

Your eyebrows do look nice but you would need to be examined and your muscle movement assessed to see if Botox would help elevate your eyebrow.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox for Browlift

Dear Maddiebeats, I do not see an specific lowering of your brows over time; however these photos are not ideal.  The only accurate way to judge brow position in a young patient is with front view of the face completely motionless and expressionless.  I would not focus on the positon or the  "aging" of your eyebrows; but rather the expression of your face.  If you look tired or sad or angry because of the position or shape of your brows, you could try Botox to look more refreshed or rested. 

Daniel Yamini, MD

Brow position at age 25

I think your brows are in a nice position and you look great.  If you're curious I see nothing wrong with you trying a Botox or Xeomin injection to see what effect it has to subtly elevate your brows and perhaps take up a little of your upper eyelid skin.  The biggest risk imo is that you might like the subtle changes and commit yourself to spending a few hundred dollars every several months to maintain the look.  Do you really want that at your age?
Good luck with your decision.....

Jon A. Perlman, MD