Is bonding a good alternative in this case? (photos)

I am looking to improve my smile by increasing symmetry. Ideally I would like to avoid veeners due to the invasive nature & cost. Do you think that bonding my 4 front teeth, to close the gap and increase the lenght of the teeth would be a good option? Especially the lateral incisors needs to be made bigger and the two front teeth slightly adjusted to the same height. It does seem minor compared to what I've seen dentists do on this page. Thank you!

Bonding is an alternative, but veneers are the best option #DrSoftTouch

Bonding would be an alternative to porcelain veneers. However, it is important to keep in mind that bonding is more of a temporary fix as it is not very durable and stains easily. Bonding is less expensive than veneers upfront, but you will likely have to have the bonding redone many times over the next several years. For the best esthetic result that will last decades, I would recommend investing in porcelain veneers. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.  

Bonding, cosmetic dentistry,

Yes you definitely have a choice of doing bonding.  Couple of things to keep in mind is that coffee, tea, green tea, blueberry, black berry, red wine, green and red juices will stain the bonding much more rapidly than your own natural teeth.  Also bonding is suseptible to fracture since it is plastic.  

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

It is an alternative

Bonding is an alternative in this case.  Just know the advantages and disadvantages of bonding.  The advantages of bonding are cost and being non-invasive as you previously stated.  The disadvantages are aesthetic and strength.  It's always a good conversation to have with your dentist.  

Jean-Paul Banh, DDS
Federal Way Dentist