ATTN Florida Surgeons: What would you charge me to do a breast lift with gummy bear implants? (photos)

I'm actively looking for a surgeon to do this procedure. I live near Palm Coast, FL. and I'm willing to travel anywhere in the state of Florida. I'm currently a 38B/36C and looking to be a size D. I would prefer to do the gummy bear implants and I have attached pictures of what I would like my breasts shape to look like (both with shirt and no shirt). I'm getting married in 6 months so this puts me on a budget, but I know what I want and wanna look my best for the big day! Thank you in advance.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

ATTN Florida Surgeons: What would you charge me to do a breast lift with gummy bear implants?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..