Bumpy, Rough Texture from IPL Done 7 Weeks Ago, is This Permanent?

I had an IPL fotofacial on my face for broken blood vessels. I was very swollen for about 7 days mostly on the upper cheeks. I now have rough skin and bumps all over my cheeks and under my eyes but more so where the swelling was. I also have an area about the size of a dime where it looks like the skin is sunken down slightly compared to the area surrounding it. Will this improve over time? Should I put something on it? Is this normal

This is not a normal reaction.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

IPL should not cause swelling for 7 days or rough skin and bumps.  It also should not cause sunken skin.  You should contact your medical doctor.  

Birmingham Dermatologic Surgeon