Bumped my Head at 15th Day Postop Hair Transplant at Iron's Door Corner and It Started to Bleed. Have Any I Lost Any Grafts?

I had hair transplant 14 days ago.today is 15 th day post op.today i accidently bumped my head at iron's door corner.i had a small cut and it started bleeding .i have undergone 2000 grafts surgery for lowering hairline.i have a broad forehead.i am 26 year old female.Have i lost any graft from the area where i had cut and it started bleeding.If yes, how many grafts had i lost from that area.Please reply soon as i am really worried..picture attached

If you hit your head hard enough to have normal hair loss, you probably lost the transplanted hairs as well.

If you hit your head hard enough to have normal hair loss, you probably lost the transplanted hairs as well.  If you did lose your grafts, how can you expect anyone to put a number to that from a description?  

The best option is to follow up with your doctor for a recheck.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Bumped head 15 days after a hair transplant

With the bleeding you had, you should probably see your doctor and have him or her examine you to see if everything is ok.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Trauma post hair transplant

Without the picture you stayed was attached, it would be difficult to comment other than to state that grafts are hard to remove after 5-6 days. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon