Double Bubble at left breast. (photo)

First of All , im sorry for my broken English I had Breast Implant 1year and half ago. It is any chance to correct my doube bubble? Cream,massage,Bra? i can not afford a surgery anymore honestly and i am also afroid, I had just problems with surgeryes and i dont want get worse.

How to deal with double bubble after breast augmentation.

Yes, you do have a double bubble, though it is actually quite minimal, and would not bother the vast majority of women. That does not make it "wrong" to dislike its presence, or to want it to be corrected.

However, it does indeed require surgery (inferior capsulorrhaphy) to tighten and slightly raise your crease position if this bothers you enough to consider the cost of surgery. It is unlikely to get worse as you are a year and a half from surgery, but neither will it get better "on its own." Cream, massage, or bra will not help, though a good supportive bra will help to minimize and further stretch with time and aging.

I can understand your "defeatist" attitude regarding surgery, but not when your results are actually this good. This is not a bad example of double bubble, but someone else having a worse example won't make you feel any better, does it?

Repeat surgery, if you choose to have it, is the ONLY solution that can improve this. You can ask your surgeon the risks (truly minimal, but never zero), potential benefit, and costs. Then decide. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble

Thank you for your question. I was not sure about your picture. May need more views. I would recommend you to see your physician for evaluation and to discuss the options.

Only surgery will fix it

There is no way other than surgery that will fix a double bubble in your breast.  However not fixing it will not harm you in anyway.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Double Bubble

I do not see a clear double bubble in the photo.  If you have concerns, then you should see your surgeon to be evaluated.

Double Bubble at left breast.

Thank you for your question. I would recommend speaking with your plastic surgeon as an in-person consultation is always best. All the best. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Double bubble deformity

Thank you for your question.  I advise you to see your surgeon and seek surgical correction.  A double bubble deformity can only be repaired by surgical intervention.  Best wishes in your endeavors!

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS

Board Certified ENT

Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Double Bubble at left breast.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though a clear double bubble deformity can not be seen in your photograph it appears that your previous breast crease may be creating a slight indentation between your natural breast tissue and your implant.  After a year and a half this is unlikely to improve and correction would require surgery to unfurl this tissue.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation, they can best evaluate you for a definite diagnosis and treatment recommendation.  Hope this helps.

Double Bubble at left breast.

hello ,your english is not bad at all,so regarding the double bubble,its very difficult to comment based on a single photo,pl post with both breasts in AP,Lat and 1/3rd lateral views ,what problems you had with surgeries,was it done by a board certified qualified surgeon?where was it done?we would be able to help you better with more details

Thangavel Ayyappan, MBBS, MS, MCh, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon