Bullhorn Subnasal Lip Lift in Los Angeles

I'd like to have the bullhorn lip lift procedure. I've tried fillers but they drag down my lip further over my front teeth. I know a lip lift is what I need to get a bit of a top lip and to shorten the distance between nose and lip. I live in Los Angeles and very sadly can't afford Dr Haworth. Can anyone recommend a good LL Doc with prices closer to the national average for this procedure? Thanks so much

Lip Lift Los Angeles

While cost is an important factor, please don't let it be the only factor in your decision making process.  Please seek out a board certified specialist who can help you achieve the results you desire.  

Bullhorn lip lift runs around $3500 in Los Angeles.

The bullhorn lip lift runs around $3500 but offices can sometimes offer specials for $2500 and is done under local anesthesia.  We do offer a free consultation for this procedure as many offices do.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon