Disfigured After Belly Button Surgery: What are my Options?

l had an operation to reduce a bulging belly button almost tennis ball size, lm now disfigured, as you can see from the photo it hurts and muscles pull,l dont feel comfortable.

My gp said l could be assisted but costs a lot of money, l contacted a surgeon who specialises in umbilicoplasticity but its too expensive. How can l have this corrected, are they surgeons who are willing to assist? Can embarrassing bodies help. l want to do modelling,but its emotionally racking.l cant date because of that.

No doctor answers yet