Bulge Around Mouth

Around my mouth i have bulge , and please how can i remove this and possible or not do mini liposuction or laser or inject filler around bulge?

Doctor Answers 1

Bulge at Corner of Mouth is Buccal Fat Pad

   The bulge at the corner of the mouth may be a portion of the buccal fat pad, which can be removed.  Physical exam would help.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 492 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.