I wanna narrow the size of my nostrils without having a scars from outside, is that possible? (Photos)

I did my rhinoplasty surgery from one month ago,and I know there's edema over-there, but the opening of the nostrils still like they were,My main problem with my nose was my nostrils , I wanna re do the surgery ,and minimize them size twice, but I don't wanna have scars from out side of my nose ,please tell is that possible, Thank u so much

Revision Rhinoplasty

At this point, it is important to be patient.  You may not see your final result for 9-12 months.  Any surgery prior to this time may yield poor long-term results.  Overall, the most common method of narrowing the nostrils requires a "Weir excision".  This leaves an external scar at the edge of the nostril.  This scar can sometimes become thick (hypertrophic).  Long-term results of Weir excision is variable, some studies show little, if any long-term reduction.  Internal methods of narrowing may result in unpredictable results.  It is important that you communicate your concerns to your surgeon.