Can injecting Juvederm or other dermal filler help improving the appearance of deep acne scars on my forehead? (photos)

I tried C02 laser and collagen mesotherapy but did not see any results.Can I expect improving of the scars from injecting dermal filler?Thank you.

Bellafill FDA approved for acne scaring

Thank you for your question. I can not get a good image of the acne scaring from the picture. Although, if you are interested in a filler for atrophic acne scaring Bellafill would be an amazing product for you. Bellyful is a FDA approved 5 year filler for acne scaring. Get a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see if bellyful would be right for you. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Treating acne scars

Thank you for your question Ameliyax. Juvederm and other fillers can be used to treat acne scars. The results are temporary and retreatment is necessary. With my patients I find that fractional laser treatments such as CO2 and erbium provide more permanent results. Recovery time can be up to two weeks and several treatments may be required. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician