Hollow/sunken eyes & bags at the age of 19 - how to improve it? (Photo)

I've been wearing glasses for as long as I can remember and just switched to contacts. Not having frames above my eyes revealed this unpleasant view on my face. I usually go to bed around 2AM, but I still get a good 6-7hr sleep. I recently started drinking water as I should, I rarely drank more than 2-3 cups a day before. My doc said it could be caused because of my nasal allergy, it's basically swollen inside thus making a blockage. Been taking meds for that, but can it really be the cause?

Eye bags

I WOULD TRY FILLERS BEFORE GOING IN AND DOING SURGERY , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT TRANSFER AND FILLERS ARE FILLER ARE LESS INVASIVE AND CAN LAST 6-9 MONTHS SOMETIMES UP TO A YEAR DEPENDING ON WHICH ONES. FAT TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY SURGICALLY DONE WITH LIPO AND TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE BODY. A FAT TRANSFER CAN ALSO BE DONE THROUGH A LOCAL AFTER SURGERY FOR A REPEAT FAT INJECTION. FAT INJECTIONS OR TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY MORE PERMANENT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IN A CONSULTATION AND SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE.