I want to try microneedling but I have keloids on my shoulder. Will this affect the results? (Photo)

I want to try micro needling but i have keloids on my shoulder ..does it affects

Microneedling for Keloids

Thanks for your question. At this time, there is mixed evidence for microneedling and keloids. There are patients that have had good results but because it is not well studied for this application, results cannot be guaranteed. You may also consider steroid injections or other therapies first. Good luck!

Microneedling for Keloids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}