Where in north Georgia can I get good lip injections? Any recommendations? Thank you

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip augmentation via injections is becoming increasingly popular. You should evaluate which surgeon to see based on their level of board certification, their experience based on the number of injections they perform per year, their training/expertise, their before and after photos and their testimonials. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip injections - where to go?

Thank you for asking about your lip injections.I am in North Georgia with offices in Buckhead and Alpharetta. I would be happy to help you.  (Office number is 404.941-3200.) Wherever you go, I strongly suggest that you have treatment by a plastic surgeon.  Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thank you for sharing your question.  Below I am attaching a link of the realself.com page listing the physicians performing lip augmentations in Atlanta.  This will hopefully help you in your search.