I had Breast Augmentation Feb 05 2014 and started bruising, now is getting darker. Is this normal? (photos)

What can this be or mean I am 5'3 110 alb 500 cc under the muscle

Bruising after a breast augmentation

Some mild bruising is quite normal. If on the other hand the breast gets large and painful then it could be a hematoma. Always a good idea to check with your surgeon.

Small bruises are not uncommon after breast augmentation, and they go away on their own

Although many patients have no bruising, some have bruising that lasts for weeks. Occasionally it "travels" due to gravity, making it look like you're developing new bruises. Small bruises like yours are almost never a problem.

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Postop Bruising

Bruising after surgery is normal.  Most likely the bruise will turn different colors and eventually fade away.  If the bruise looks like it's getting worse I would see your plastic surgeon right away.  

Eugene Kim, MD

Bruise

Bruises like this are not uncommon after any kind of surgery. This can be expected to resolve without any sort of permanent mark. All the best. 

I had Breast Augmentation Feb 05 2014 and started bruising, now is getting darker. Is this normal?

Thank you for your question. It would be a good idea to do check up Always a good idea to check with your surgeon

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Bruising is normal after surgery, typically taking about 7-10 days to fade away, but everyone is different so it can take longer for some people.  During that time, the bruises will change in color so keep an eye on it.  If it is getting worse and/or you experience pain or swelling, you should see your surgeon to rule out any complications such as a hematoma, but you need to be seen if that is the case.  ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon