I am trying to find a surgeon nearby or in the Atlanta area that has extensive experience doing lip injections? Anyone?

I am looking to have lip injections. I would like to be able to see before and after pictures of past clients that had this same procedure done.

Thank you for sharing your question.  Dermal filler injections are an excellent way to add overall lip volume and/or achieve improved definition to the lips with a quick in-office procedure.  I would be happy to see you for a consultation and review of past patients results.  

I am looking to have lip injections. I would like to be able to see before and after pictures of past clients that had this same

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The upper lip can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant. Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects. Hope this helps.