Can I achieve a small waist with a BBL and no TT? What would my tummy look like if I just lipo my tummy?

I have seen many patients who did not need a TT after a BBL but that depends on your skin elasticity. Spend some time searching before and after photos of patients with a similar starting point. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL plus or minus a TT

More information about you and photos would definitely help to give you a realistic answer.  Not everyone who undergoes a BBL requires a TT.  If you are in good physical shape with extra fat deposits only, the liposuction can be enough to reveal a small waist if you naturally have a one.  If you however have significant abdominal wall and skin laxity, a TT may be necessary in addition to the liposuction to achieve your goal.  Liposuction alone with abdominal wall and skin laxity will lead to an abdomen that may still appear full with a deflated appearance to the skin.  I encourage you to meet with a plastic surgery for an a full examination so you can discuss your specific desires and together work to come up with a plan to meet your goals.

Best of Luck!

Dr. Rednam

BBL to achieve your goals?

There simply is not enough information here to give you any meaningful advice. A physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The contour that can be achieved can be determined also by a physical exam.  The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Pictures or an exam would be necessary to evaluate these concerns.

Beverly Hills, CA