I'm 20; I hate my boobs I want them to be perfect without a bra. What procedure is best for my boobs? (Photo)

What procedure is best for my boobs

A Wise pattern mastopexy is your best bet.  You will have to have a slight reduction as well since due to your large areolas, a significant amount of skin will be removed.  

What procedure is best for my breasts?

As I am sure you know, perfection is subjective. The procedures I would choose for you would depend on what look you would like to achieve. A breast lift would be needed, but depending on the size you desire, adding a small implant to maintain superior fullness could be recommended. I might also recommend using a tissue matrix to help support the breast tissue you have and to help maintain the results of the lift long term. There are many factors that go into making the decision as to which procedures are right for you, so I would want to meet with you in person to discuss issues such as your goals, potential plans to have children, and expectations. Please seek out an experienced board certified plastic surgeon who can go over all of these options with you. Good luck!

Ashley Gordon, MD

Breast Lift

Thank you for you question. Everyone has a different idea of what "perfect" looks like. That being said, your best option would be to consult a board certified plastic surgeon for a breast lift. Depending on what size you are wanting to be, you can always add a small implant with the lift to give you more fullness. Good Luck

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Based on your photos I would recommend a breast lift. Please consult with an expeirenced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

I'm 20; I hate my boobs I want them to be perfect without a bra. What procedure is best for my boobs?

I would recommend a full mastopexy but would explain that "perfect" may be difficult to achieve due to the loss of skin elasticity that your photo demonstrates.  The improvement should be remarkable and dramatic but I would advise you to plan to wear a bra for support to reduce any tendency of droopiness to recur.  Good luck and be certain to see photos of other patients with similar anatomy to yours before selecting your ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, Am. Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

What procedure is best for my boobs?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo, a breast lift with an anchor incision would enhance the appearance of your breasts by lifting your breasts, making them perkier and reducing the size of your areolas.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

What will give me a more perky breast shape?

Thanks for the question.  I would advise you to get a breast lift with a limited breast reduction.  I don't know if you need a breast implant, but I wouldn't do it at the same time if you choose to do this.  By the way, I would recommend to you to remove the piercings to the nipples because you may have some difficulties in healing unless you did.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Staged lift and then implant

Thanks for your inquiryand picture.  If you were my patient, I would perform a full anchor lift first.  Three months later you may consider adding an implant to obtain volume and upper pole fullness. Please seek the opinion of several board certified plastic surgeons, and good luck.  

Perfect breasts

You will need a breast lift and possibly a small breast reduction (if you want to be smaller in size) to get what you want.  This will make them more perky without so much sagging.  Best of luck!

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

Your best option would be breast reduction/lift to remove excess skin and breast tissue. The reduction and lift done together and considered as one procedure. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon