Red bump on nose 4 months after rhinoplasty? (Photos)

i had rhinoplasty and septoplasty done 4 months ago to help with breathing, i went to my checkup 3 days ago and got a few shots in my nose to make the swelling go down, 2 days later at night i noticed a red bump come up. that i hadn't noticed all day. doesn't feel like a pimple. i am in the sun a lot & was the few days after but i wear either a hat or sun screen. and it feels like a bump so it cant be sunburn. ive got the shot before and no bump. what is it and how do i get rid of it. here r pics

Get in touch with your surgeon.

Hello,I would recommend following up with your surgeon as your nose heals to ensure the best outcome.

Follow-up after nose surgery

You would do best to get in touch with your surgeon regarding your concerns.  You could have an infection or localized reaction to the injected medication.  Give your surgeon's office a call and schedule a follow-up appointment to discuss your concerns and undergo an exam.  Good luck!  

Inessa Fishman, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

New Onset Red Bump on Nose

You may have an injection site infection or reaction to the injected medication applied to your nose. Please contact your physician and asked to be seen for urgent evaluation. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon