Is it normal for reconstructed breasts with implants to feel rippled and bulging on the underside?

My breasts have dropped down and off to the sides a bit as they are settling leaving a lot of empty space between my breasts. They look unnatural to me. On top of that, my left breast has some rippling and bumping in the implant on the underside of my breast. My PS says its "normal" but I dont feel like it is. I am looking for answers/solutions and I am also looking for a new surgeon. BRCA2+ 800 cc silicon implant.

Implants in lower pole

Breast reconstruction patients will definitely have a higher risk of implant palpability in the  lower pole because they inevitably have less soft tissue coverage. Sometimes fat grafting or an ADM will help camouflage it.