Can a nice amount of fat be transferred in my butt area; is that possible? And how much would the costs be? (Photo)

I wanted to to get fat took out my stomach thi The maker by inner thigh's and back and I to put not all but a nice amount n my Butt area is that possible? And how much would costs about?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- to buttocks

I suggest consulting with a VASER Hi definition contouring specialist. By doing a VASER Hi definition procedure you will get much more contouring, shaping and skin tightening. Fat transfer from the abdomen and flanks can be used to augment the buttocks. Hi definition procedures give results instantly, the final result should be seen by 3-6 months. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

BBL

The fee for a BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different areas of the country. What you request is certainly possible.