Can implants replace very dense fibercystic breast tissue to alleviate extreme monthly breast pain after nothing else worked?

I'm 28 years old. 5'3, aboit 120lbs but have naturally full D cup breasts. They are extremely dense and fibercystic. 10-7 days before my period I am in Extreme agony and have since I was 13. They swell and even hurt with two sports bras. I've been checked by my doctor and it's just fibercystic breasts (genetic from my mothers side) I eat very healthy and workout daily. I've tried everything. Is it possible to have all breast tissue removed and have implants placed instead?

I haven't heard this being done before.  This IS done for breast cancer (total mastectomy with reconstruction with an implant).  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Can implants replace very dense fibrocystic breast tissue to alleviate extreme pain?

In extreme cases what you are contemplating can be done. However, you will be trading one evil for another. Breast implants are not life long devices and come with their own set of risks and complications. Once you commit to having these devices, you must commit to revisionary surgery down the line. I hope this helps.

Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Mastodynia breast pain

Thank you for the question. It sounds like you have what's known as mastodynia or breast pain that occurs cyclically once a month. 
Normally this condition is treated with oral medications first and in rare cases where the pain is severely incapacitating then surgery can be an option. It can range from reducing the fibrocystic tissue to a skin and nipple sparing mastectomy to remove all breast tissue and replace it with an implant. 
This again is reserved for severe cases that are unresponsive to medication. 
Surgery however does not come without side effects such as diminished nipple sensation and inability to breast feed. 

Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast and can help you relieve your symptoms.

Dr. Khuthaila

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Not a reasonable plan

It is not reasonable to remove the breasts entirely and replace hem with implants for painful fibrocystic disease of the breasts.