I want five different surgeries done, is it possible to get it all done at once?

I want breast augmentation, loose skin removed from weight loss(stomach, thighs, and arms), and Brazilian butt lift... is it possible ?

Greetings Thank you for the question, this will all depend weather you are a good candidate for all this procedures and also if you are in good medical condition. The best is to visit a Plastic Surgeon for examination with the right evaluation.

Multiple Procedures - what are the recommendations?

The number and type of procedures a surgeon and patient choose to do together depends an whether you are a good candidate and desire each procedure?  What is your own personal health like, the experience and speed of your Plastic Surgeon, whether the operations you have chosen recover well together.  As an Example, it is very common for a patient to have a facelift (1), Upper and lower lid bleph (2 and 3), Endobrow (4), and either a perioral dermabrasion or rhinoplasty at the same time.I, personally, do not schedule more surgery than I can perform in 6 hours.  There are statistics that the number of postoperative complications increase as operative time exceeds 6 hours.Ask your surgeon if you are a candidate for the procedures you want, how long will they take to do together, and if it is your best interest to do them together.

Richard Greco, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedure are often performed simultaneously depending on the type and extent of the procedures, the BMI and medical history of the patient. % procedures may be a bit too much to have performed at the same time but a consultation with a Board Certified PS will help decide which and how many procedures can be done at the same time. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Combination surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. Combination surgeries are common and can have great results in the right patient.  Safety is the top priority.  The answer to your question depends on many factors including your general health, your individual anatomy, and how long your surgeons thinks these procedures will take.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thank you for the question. Generally speaking, combination surgical procedures are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery… Based on your description, it is likely that you will benefit from more than one stage procedure. There will be a variety of different possible combinations;  ultimately, it will be your choice as to which operations to undergo first. Factors such as time off work and availability of assistance at home may come into consideration.  Spacing out the surgery a few months will likely be in your best interests.

It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
    I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to patients who have experienced significant weight loss), helps. Best wishes.

Combination Procedures...

Different procedures can be done at the same time as long as you qualify for all of them and you're healthy enough to undergo anesthesia for the time needed. However, it is usually not possible to do a tummy tuck, a brachioplasty, and a thigh lift all at one time. Please be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine the best order in which to do things.

Staging surgery

I would not attempt to do all those surgeries at one time. The amount of surgery will take too many hours and you may lose a lot of blood and be put at risk form all of them at once.

No way

I would not recommend that these procedures be performed simultaneously. If performed all at once, would have a prolonged operative time that would increase your risks. Recovery would be difficult if even bearable. Consult a BCPS for your care

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Some of these procedures can be combined together assuming you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Multiple Surgeries

Yes and no.  Some of these procedures can be combined to give you a great results.  However a long anesthetic can prove to be dangerous. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon