I lost 82 lbs 10 years ago and my butt with it...can I get a BBL? (photos)

Had a dr. opinion in person that said I was not a candidate for a bbl but for a body lift. I sent pics to 2 others for online consult and said said I was ok for a bbl. My primary dr said she would not approve for body lift, its a serious surgery for patients with lots of loose skin after drastic weight losses. I have loose skin in my thighs and arms she says not bad, my butt is tho. I had a tummy tuck 7 years ago, hope to have a bbl in my future.. Diet and exercise just isn't helping anymore.

Body lift

With  massive weight loss you might be a candidate for a BBL and buttock/body lift.  Best to be seen in person.

BBL

Yes you are a very good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. Your body needs contouring with the liposuction and the fat grafting is the icing on the cake

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I lost 82 lbs 10 years ago and my butt with it...can I get a BBL?

Congratulations on your weight loss! You may be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, your best option is to seek an in person consultation with a board ceritifed plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD