Are my breasts hypoplastic/tubular? (Photo)

Are my breasts hypoplastic? When my nipples are erect (due to cold etc) my breast shape changes to round, but at complete rest they are pointy. In these pictures they are kind of in between. Is there a way to keep them the rounder shape? Does this mean I lack glandular tissue?

Breast Augmentation and Lift

Thank you for your photos. You do not appear to have tuberous breast but the lower position of the areolas could be corrected with a lift and round implants could help to reshape the breasts as well. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to talk about your aesthetic goals and options for you.
All the best

From the photos it does nor appear that you have tubular breasts. The breasts seem to be a bit different in shape and there may always be a slight difference even after breast augmentation. But I believe that you would be a very good candidate for breast enlargement.

George Lefkovits, MD

Breast issue

You have some ptosis or sagging. They do not look tubular.  A lift will correct the position of the areolas.  

Breast Shape

I recommend using an implants as well as radial scoring of to change the shape of your breasts.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Are my breasts hypoplastic/tubular?

No, fortunately you do not have tubular breast. You have a slight degree of ptosis or sagging.  Fortunately your nipple appears to be above the fold underneath your breast.  Based on that a dual plane breast augmentation can enlarge your breast and improve the shape.  Of course you need an person examination.  If the nipple is at or below the fold on her breast in may need a small lift such as a periareolar lift in addition to dual plane submuscular augmentation if you want larger rounder breasts.

Correction of your type of breast

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, i can identify that you have a underveloped and mild tubular Breast. 
I recommend you perform a Tubular Breasts Correction with Breast Augmentation using silicone implants, at the same surgical time.

There is a surgical technique for Tuberous Breasts correction, by which it is arranged the tuberous areolar ring from inside, without requiring areolar reduction. In this technique we also need silicon implants, to get a better Breast volume and projection.

Therefore it is very important that the plastic surgeon who will perform the surgery, has the skills and vast experience in this type of procedure.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. Your breasts show some lower pole constriction.  This can be improved with constriction band release and placing an implant.   The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD