Breast reduction and swelling? (Photos)

I am 22 days post op. I feel okay for the most part still sore at times. I think my breast are two different sizes and I don't know if this is because of swelling. I am becoming discouraged about this and feel like it was a waste.

Breast reduction and swelling?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast reduction surgery. You will likely find that your breasts will continue to change over the course of the next several months.  Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the longer term outcome of the procedure performed, I can assure you that the breasts will continue to change.  Time and patience may be your "best friends". Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.