My breast are still very firm and one is higher then the other 7 months pre op. Is that normal? (Photos)

I had my breast done 7 months ago, they still sit up very high. My right breast is higher then my left and my breast still are very firm. Me and my friend got them done the same day hers feel more natural and mine still are hard. Is this normal ?

Firm Breasts 7 Months Post Op

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to say without a physical exam whether or not your experience is 'normal,' however, I would not expect my patients to complain of hard breasts 7 months after a routine breast augmentation.  I would encourage you to seek follow up with your operating surgeon for a physical exam and to discuss your concerns.  Best of luck.

My breast are still very firm and one is higher then the other 7 months pre op. Is that normal?

Thank you for your question and photo.  By 7 months I would expect her breast implants to soften and be movable.  Please see her plastic surgeon for an examination to make certain that you have not developed a capsular contracture.

Firm breasts over 6 months post op

Make sure you have had proper post operative follow up care.  There are multiple reasons why they could be firm.  Most commonly this could be capsular contracture.  A board certified plastic surgeon will be able to diagnosis this upon examination.

John M. Trupiano, MD, FACS
Troy Plastic Surgeon

Breast issue

You would have to be seen in person. It is difficult to say without an exam. Best to review with your surgeon.

My breasts feel very firm 7 monthe after breast augmentation

It is not typical for the breast implants to feel firm 7 months after surgery. However generally speaking, over inflated saline implants will feel more firm than silicone implants. Also if you have developed implant capsular contractures your breasts will feel more firm. I suggest you visit your plastic surgeon for an evaluation.