I'm would like to get a breast augmentation. Do anybody know of a really good plastic surgeon in the Buffalo, NY area?

I'm thinking about getting breast implants.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

#BestBreastSurgeon Near Your Home

The most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon possible. Too often, patients choose a physician based on a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon. See the below link for helpful suggestions on finding the #BestPlasticSurgeon near your home.

BBA

As everyone also has said, check the ASPS website for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

The foregoing information provided is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only.
You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast augmentation

A good place to start to find a plastic surgeon would be on line at the ASPS or ASAPS websites. Best of luck.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Ultimately, you will need to feel comfortable that your chosen plastic surgeon has the experience and ability to achieve the outcome you will be pleased with.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes.

Why limit your search to a small market

How many augmentations a surgeon does per year is important to achieving the best possible result. It's difficult to specialize in only breast augmentation in a small market like Buffalo. You can submit a virtual consultation at the link provided and see if you qualify for our special. Many of my patients travel great distance for my expertise. Compare my results and decide!

BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGEONS

I am one of many very capable surgeons who perform Breast Augmentation in the Buffalo, NY area.  If you go online and google Breast Augmentation in Buffalo, NY, you will find the websites of the physicians in this area that can help you.  In my practice I offer 3D imaging which will help you to select the most appropriate implant to fit your anatomy.  Good luck on your research.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation-Buffalo

Hi,

Good job doing your homework. Who does your surgery can be as important as which surgery you are having done. You might start with your family doctor and ask for recommendations. If you know any nurses at the local hospital, ask them too. Once you have a few names you might want to go to the asps.org website to verify board certification. Its ok to have consultations with more than one surgeon. During the consultation ask your surgeon lots of questions, like how many years has the surgeon been doing augmentations and how many augmentations does the surgeon do per year. Do they do their surgeries in a certified surgical facility? How about their support staff, what is their certification? 

Francis X. Fleming, MD
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon