Can this adhesion be fixed or will it ever go away on its own? (photos)

I had my submiscular 17 year old saline implants removed 6 months ago under local anesthesia, no capsule removal. I have done daily massage at least twice a day. Will this adhesion ever go away?? If not, is there a successful surgery I can do to fix it? I have no interest in putting implants back in. Thank you.

Can this adhesion be fixed or will it ever go away on its own?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  The tethering may improve with time and continued aggressive massage therapy but in order to return a smooth contour and appearance you would need to explore a breast lift or fat grafting procedure.  Hope this helps.

Shape

I cannot comment about any "adhesion", but you do appear to have some deflation and loose skin after removal of implants. You could consider a lift, or even a fat trasnfer to give you more volume. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon