How can I achieve more symmetry in my face? (Photo)

The right side of my face is raised higher up then the right, specifically the lip and nose. Would botox on my right side be able to help? Or perhaps a filler for the lip? Any suggestions would be great.

Assymetry is the normal situation

I do not see any great asymmetry on your face.   The little asymmetry you have can be improved by serial treatments of Botox and Juvederm.   Have a small correction every 2 weeks or so until you are happy.    I do this frequently for patients.    Once you have the magic formula calculated one treatment for each period will be enough.  My Best,  Dr Commons

How to help facial asymmetry:

Thank you for sharing your question and posting your photo. It is difficult to see the asymmetry from the provided photograph. It sounds like you need to volumize one side of your face. This is easily managed with the injection of dermal fillers. There are several products on the market which can help. See an experienced injector for proper evaluation and discussion of options. I hope this helps.
Good luck,

Asymmetrical Faces -- Fillers/Fat/Sculptra, Facial Implants

There are many options such as fat transferring, implants and botox. I suggest you see an expert for a full facial evaluation for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How can I achieve more symmetry in my face?

Thank you for your question. Botox does a wonderful job to lift the brows to help patients achieve facial symmetry. A consultation is necessary to help you decide which treatment is best for your cosmetic needs. However, a lip filler is not recommended because it will make your lips fuller in size rather than “lifting” your lip. Another treatment known to help patients achieve facial symmetry is Ultherapy skin tightening. This procedure ultimately tightens the skin to give patients a subtle, natural lift using ultrasound technology. The results are gradual and continue for up to 6 months. There is no downtime and patients love this procedure because it stimulates the growth of their own collagen.

Ariel Ostad, MD

Botox and Facial Symmetry

I would suggest adding Voluma to the mid-face.  Botox would not be my first choice. Please consult an experienced cosmetic dermatologist.  Best, Dr. Green