What procedure would help? I want as much fat gone as possible, especially the front (Photos)

This are what my abdomen looks like now.

What procedure would help? I want as much fat gone as possible, especially the front

A combination Lipo-Abdominoplasty (Liposuction with a Tummy Tuck) will give the best result. See link below for examples. 

Tummy tuck

The best way to remove maximal amount of fat is with an abdominoplasty or tummy tuck surgery. To make sure you are a good candidate and will get the maximal benefit, I would recommend having a consultation with an experienced,  board certified plastic surgeon

Tummy procedures for maximal fat reduction

After looking at your photos, I think you would benefit from an extended abdominoplasty with liposuction of the abdomen and flanks. However, your result would be much better with less risk if you lost some more weight first. I would suggest seeing a board certified plastic surgeon and develop a plan that will give you the results you are looking for.

W. John Bull, MD

Abdominal issue

It would be helpful to know your BMI( height and weight) first. It looks like you would benefit most from diet and exercise. You have loose skin and may eventually benefit from a full tummy tuck.

Abdominoplasty

you would do great with an abdominoplasty and hip liposuction.  I would talk to a board certified plastic surgeon about these options and t what point to weight would be good with the surgery.

Good Luck!

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I'm afraid you are not a candidate for any surgery at yourt current weight. Get on a weight loss program or see someone regarding bariatric surgery. ANy good surgeon will want to see your BMI under 30 before considering cosmetic surgery.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Weight and surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question. Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery. For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI less or equal to 30  In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Best options for a good tummy result

Thank you for your question.  Most surgeons will recommend weight loss prior to cosmetic surgery for you.  When a patient's BMI is greater than 30, studies have shown that the risk of complications from surgery significantly increases.  In addition, your cosmetic result will be that much better if you are at a lower, ideal weight.  I will often see patients in consultation who are overweight and looking for a quick fix with plastic surgery.  I will offer those patients assistance in weight loss with education and recommendations to help them to get to a better weight for surgery.  In doing so, we can help them through their journey and get them ready for their procedures in a safe way.  You can similarly consult with a plastic surgeon in your area for similar advise and assistance or feel free to call the office to set up a Tele-consultation.  Hope this helps.  Best wishes!

Abdominal fat

You appear to benefit from liposuction and a tummy tuck. If possible some weight loss before any procedure would help achieve the best results 

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

No quick fix.

Thank you so much for your question.  I would advise that you need to loose some weight before you have any procedures performed.  Plastic surgery is not a weight loss solution and will probably not help you much with your current situation.  What you need to keep in mind is that when someone has a lot of excess weight in the midsection, like you have, a lot of this fat is around the organs and called visceral fat.  Since it is around the organs this cannot be removed by any procedure, be it liposuction or a tummy tuck.  Also, being at a higher BMI also puts you at greater risk for complications with any surgery so it is best to lose that weight before you have anything done.  Always be sure to see a surgeon that is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.