Not happy with results from tram flap breast reconstruction - can it be changed to an implant reconstruction if I desired?

Breast recon.

If your flap is healthy then yes, an implant can be placed behind to add volume and projection to your breasts. It is best that you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in breast reconstruction to help you. Good luck!

Breast reconstruction

My inference from your description is that you want more volume?  It is possible to place an implant behind a breast reconstruction.  Best to be seen in person.

Converting a TRAM recon to implant based recon

TRAM reconstruction can be revised or converted to an implant based reconstruction. Consult with your plastic surgeon if this can be done as a single stage. Best, Dr. Yegiyants

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon