Possible to make more wide mouth with facelift? (photos)

Is it any kind of facelift that makes mouth more wide? Facelift that fasten tissue, skin under the ears. I already got a mini facelift. But I am not satisfied with my look. It was a SMAS facelift. My experience is if the suture is far from the face, i.e. on the hairy area, then result, will be not so expressive. Attached two foto. I indicated how tensioned skin I have imaged. Is it possible to reach it with any method?

Changes to the mouth after a facelift

Truthfully if you experience a change to the shape and or size of your face you will have been so "overdone" that you will look silly.  I typically refer to this as looking like the "Joker" in the Batman movies.  I wish you the best of luck.

Widening Your Mouth

Thank you for your question and photos
In general it is not really possible to widen ones mouth predictably from a facelift. Quite the contrary altering ones mouth is usually considered unnatural and a tell tale sign of an "overdone" result. Lifting the corner of the mouth and correcting a downturn is desirable but turning the corner up past parallel results in the so-called "Joker" look. The degree of tension you are exhibiting with your hand is generally beyond what one would expect from surgery. Since you have had surgery you may consider fillers as  an alternative. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist with expertise in facial injections.
Best of Luck
DrG

Lee A. Gibstein, MD

Possible to make mouth wider with facelift?

In my opinion, I would not recommend attempting to widen your mouth, as I believe this will create an unnatural facial appearance.  If a facelift is performed correctly, it should not widen the mouth in any event.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon