Tummy tuck and a breast implants. Looking for a good doctor. Do you think my stretchmarks will go if I get a tummy tuck? (Photo)

I would like to find a doctor who is offering full tummy tucks for a price range of $3000-4000 or tummy tuck and breast for $7000 or less I want my breast to look natural and my stomach to look flat I want all of the fat from my back gone and I want my cut in a straight thin line not a crooked scar I dont have alot of money I am saving so that I can feel sexy again I no longer feel sexy I want to be happy again I am in Atlanta GA just seeking a good surgeon
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Costs are going to vary so my best advice would be to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website and call each office for a quote. The lower stretch marks will be done and the upper stretch marks will move lower. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Plastic surgeon for tummy tuck

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck and breast surgery.

• Your photo suggests you need a full tummy tuck.
  • The stretch marks below the navel will be gone - those above the navel move lower on the abdomen.
  • For all the fat on your back to be gone, you would need liposuction of the back, an additional cost.
  • It is not clear what breast surgery you need.
  • Unfortunately, the surgery you want will cost more than you expect.
  • You might take a different approach - have surgery on the problem that bothers you most. 
  • Then save for additional procedures.
  • A tummy tuck in Atlanta, including the cost of the operating room, is likely to cost about $9000 - $1000.
  • A breast enlargement will cost $5000 or more.
  • These are major procedures and are not inexpensive when done well.
  • Please, please have a qualified surgeon do your surgery -
  • We have had deaths in the area from doctors without surgical training doing major cosmetic procedures.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Pricing for tummy tuck and breast implants

The public is very concerned about costs and we understand this clearly.  You may simply require a mini tuck of the abdomen with liposuction which reduces operating time significantly.  Breast augmentation varies widely in costs depending upon the work required, to achieve symmetry, the time in surgery, and the type of implant used.  Anesthesia and facility costs have risen in the past decade since they are time based as a rule. The surgeon does not wish to rush these elective procedures, but often one or both of these may be accomplished under local with sedation.  We prefer general anesthesia so the surgery moves along with more dispatch and efficiency to give you the best result without relying on clock where the local anesthetic can wear off before the surgeon is satisfied with the operation.  Please select a board certified  (core trained) plastic surgeon who is most likely to provide you with the best chance for success. Ask to see his medical board status, and inquire as to his board certification in a recognized specialty supported the American Board of Medical Specialties.  Most state laws require the surgeon to disclose his or her true board certification by a recognized board.   I know you are excited to proceed with self enhancement, but take your time, study the factors in the costs, and know your doctor well. Even with careful preparation and having a skilled trained plastic surgeon at the helm, complications and problems can arise.  Surgery carries risks. By choosing the surgeon, and the procedure and anesthesia he or she is comfortable with, you have done the best you can prior to having the work.

Donn Hickman, MD

Price shopping

Hi.  I don't know of any plastic surgeons in our area who would perform a full tummy tuck for $3000-$4000.  Certainly not any good ones.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Keep saving, so you can have a quality procedure done by a reputable board-certified plastic surgeon.

You have quite a few issues presented! #1. No posted breast photos? So do you need implants or a lift with implants?? #2. A Full TT will not remove ALL your stretch marks ever! Plus the tattoo would be an issue! #3.You stated Full TT with MR, Implants (saline with or without lift?) + Liposuction for ONLY $7,000. NOT POSSIBLE. Going the cheapest way could cause the chosen surgeon to cut corners.. Be careful out there!!!!

Pricing for mommy makeover

Thank you for your pictures.  In order to find out the exact pricing in your budget I would advise you to seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons in the metro Atlanta area. Best wishes.  

Tummy tuck and a breast implants. Looking for a good doctor. Do you think my stretchmarks will go if I get a tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Nothing replaces an in-person examination, but it appears that you would do well with a full tummy tuck to allow tightening of your muscles and removal of a bit of extra skin and adipose tissue.  In most tummy tucks many of the stretch marks currently found below your belly button can be removed, if there is enough laxity of your skin.  Measurement of your breasts will allow recommendations for appropriate sized implants or breast lift, depending on your desires.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for consultation.  Many office offer financing that may make both procedures affordable for you.  Best wishes!

Mommy Makeover

Consult with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons to discuss your options.  Many surgeon's office offer financial plans and will assist you with these.  Based on your photos, you should expect a very nice result.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Mommy MakeOver in ATL

Thank You for your question and Congratulations on having the courage to make a life changing decision.  I would recommend you see 2-3 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons that specialize in both breast and body contouring.  Make sure you write all your questions, concerns and desires down to enable you to have a productive consultation to enable you to choose the best physician for you. Also peruse each physicians before and after photos.  Please visit the ASPS website to locate physicians in your immediate and surrounding areas.  I hope this helps and good luck!      

Camille Cash, MD