Aesthetically speaking there is something wrong with my breasts - are they tubular? (photos)

Are they tubular and weird? Should i get a boob job? Please tell me how they look from an aesthetically point of view. Thank you

Breast shape

Thank you for the question and photo. The photo you have attached do not show you having tubular breasts.  If you would like your breasts larger then you would be a good candidate for a breast augmentation.  Schedule a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon when you are ready to proceed with the surgery. 

Breast aesthetics

Thank you for your question

Aesthetically speaking you have fantastic shaped breasts and from the pictures would not consider them to be tubular at all.

Hope this helps

Aesthetically speaking there is something wrong with my breasts - are they tubular?

The picture does not appear to represent a tubular breast.  Breast augmentation may be appropriate to increase size.

Its not a tubular breast

from the photographs, 

your breast look perfectly normal in provided  photographs . they are not tubular.  

All the best

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

Hi. If those are your breasts in the attached pictures they are perfectly normal and aesthetic. They are absolutely not tuberous at all! So aesthetically speaking they are perfect!

Paul Jason Skoll, MBChB, FRCS, FCS (SA) Plast
South Africa Plastic Surgeon