What kind of surgery do I need to do to fix my underbite? (photos)

I went to a 2 doctors and both told me that I need to do a surgery due to my underbite, but both told me different things. One told me that I need to wear a disjunctor on my maxilla since my maxilla is shorter than it has to be. The other one told me that they need to cut my maxilla and move it forward. It is not very clear to me what is my problem. I think it might be a good ideea to get some of your opinions before I go to the next doctor.

No doctor answers yet