What should I do about these incisions? (photos)

There are 2 months since my upper bleph snd the incisions do not look so good. I have to wear make up every time I go out. Please, would you be so kind to let me know if there are any solutions to improve the appearance? Thank you a lot!

These incision will continue to heal.

You upper blepharoplasty has hollowed your upper eyelids and caused upper eyelid ptosis and lash ptosis.  Before doing anything, you should let yourself heal more.  You may be satisfied with the surgery.  I suspect you will find your upper eyelids thin and the eyes less than jewel like.  This can be revised but it requires more surgery.  Generally it is best to let the eyelids heal 6 to 12 months before having revisional surgery.