Help? What should I do? (Photos)

I have always been consious about my breasts, I have something wrong with the shape, they hang down alot and point outways I'm only 22, thanks for your help.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos and stated goals, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with augmentation to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your surgical options, address you goals and then work together to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve your desired loo.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Consultation for Lift/Augmentation

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears that you could improve what you do not like about your breasts by undergoing a breast lift procedure, possibly with implants to help fill them out once lifted. This would allow for repositioning and resizing of your areolas. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person. They will examine and measure your breasts, discuss your aesthetic goals and offer surgical options.
All the best  

Find the right surgeon to help you.

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation

What should I do?

Thank you for your question and photos.  A breast augmentation would be a wonderful option for you should you desire a fuller, perkier breast.  At that time, one may consider a peri-areolar reduction.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination.  Best of luck.