Will it be possible to be the way and how much it cost? (Photo)

When i can get an appointment and how long it takes to be done?

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your photo.  I suggest contacting a surgeon who is skilled in rhinoplasty and from what your photo appears to demonstrate there appears to be some functional issues going on that will also need to be addressed.  Repairing the septum and the collapsed nasal valve will help with nasal congestion that you are probably suffering from.  Rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and nasal valve repair are performed at the same time.  I suspect that you will be able to have your surgery once you have had a thorough consultation with an experienced nasal surgeon.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose

Your single frontal view is not much for us to go by, but the nose is crooked and the tip is bulbous.A profile may just show a receding chin.All of this can be addressed with surgery by an expert in rhinoplastyDo your homework and find one. That person will tell you the price. Prices vary extremely.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

The timing and fee for rhinoplasty will vary with different surgeons. Best to find a good doctor and then go from there. Good luck!

Will it be possible to be the way and how much it cost?

Since you have posted in Rhinoplasty category- I assume your question is about your nose.. You need to consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience in Rhinoplasty. For more info you can view the attached video:

Rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose

Do not be in a hurry to get your nose straightened,  and choose your rhinoplasty surgeon based on extensive experience with straightening the crooked nose.  The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and the operative room charges.  For more information, many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, and our current price list, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from osteotomies and spreader grafts to help straighten your nose.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Timing

Appointment availability depends on the surgeon. For consults, we try to accommodate patients within 1-2 weeks max. For shorter surgeries 1-4 weeks, longer surgeries 2-6 weeks. Straightening your nose is likely to be a shorter surgery (less than 2 hours)

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Apt time

You are in MD (I used to live there) and I am in TX.  Hard to tell you how long it would be to get an appointment.  Generally it takes 2-4 wks in Austin.I think you are a good candidate as some nice changes can be made.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD