I'm 32 is microneedling/PRP is ok to do now for (dark spot-sun & Wrinkles) AND who's the DR I can go to in Belgium or France Holland. Please advice

PRP w/ Microneedling (Vampire Facelift)

Thank you for sharing your question. PRP with Microneedling is great for improving the quality of the skin, improving fine lines, subtle irregular pigmentation and mild scars. For more significant sun damage, laser skin resurfacing is more appropriate. Make sure to see an expert.  Good luck,

Microneedling with PRP

Hello,Thank you for your question. Microneedling with PRP is an excellent treatment for collagen induction, sun damage, lines and wrinkles, pores, scars, and tighten and rejuvenate the skin. It is a great time for you to start with your anti aging and preventative treatments. Best, Dr Faraz

Microneedling and PRP

The above procedures will help with the wrinkling and sun damage, but they are not the best for sun spots/ dark pigments.  For this you should consider IPL or a laser resurfacing treatment.  Would look for a cosmetic dermatologist or surgeon with experience.  Also one who offers different techniques for different issues, and does not try a one treatment will do everything attitude.Good luck to you.

Scott Powell, MD
Denton General Surgeon