Botox or PRP or threads

Hi I'm 32 -under my eyes is dark dose PRP help or laser? -My checks is dropping also my lips corner started to drop.PRP or threads is better ? I know that PRP can work for the face in general so if I do it dose it work better then Botox for the forehead ?

Combination treatments with Botox and fillers for facial rejuvenation

It seems that you are looking for full face rejuvenation. Combination treatment with Botox and fillers and good skincare can provide the results you are looking for. For example, you could have Belotero or Restylane injection for the undereye dark circles if they are the result of volume loss. Botox can be used to address dynamic upper face lines. Fillers such as Voluma, Restylane Lyft, Sculptra, or Radiese can also be injected into the midface to address age related volume loss. I recommend you see an experienced injector to discuss your treatment options.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

There is no "cure" for this area, but you can get improvement with fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP.  Botox doesn't improve dark circles.  Best, Dr. Emer.

#PRP

Dear M.ib:  PRP helps discoloration, and thin skin due to aging or sun damage, so could be very effective for undereye discoloration if it is due to hyperpigmentation or thinned skin. It is also good for stretch marks, hair loss, wrinkles, and scarring,must not laxity of the skin. For the laxity you are describing, you would want to consider Ultherapy or Pellevé.  All the best,  Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Botox or PRP and Fillers

Without a photo it is difficult to describe but it sounds as if you need a combination of fillers such as Voluma and Restylane Lyft for the cheeks and corners of your mouth and PRP for your face and eyes.  Please consult a specials for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox or PRP or threads

it is very difficult to tell what you would need without photos. however, it is important to choose an experienced and board certified specialist and discuss with him what you desire and what is the best option.  Be very careful in choosing someone to use threads as the results can be good or can be devastating and expensive.

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

BOTOX OR PRP

It is important to post photos of your face from the front and sides to have a better idea about your case. Botox works relaxing the facial muscles so the best results are for decreasing the crow's feet, from lines between the brows, some forehead lines, and the results last from 4 to 6 months. PRP gives some temporal swelling so the lines are less noticeable, the results may last around 2 to 3 months. I prefer to use Botox as it is less painful, with faster recovery and the results last longer.

Botox or PRP or Threads?

What you are describing sounds like volume loss.  Without a photo it is difficult to say exactly what you need, but given your age you can most likely benefit from fillers.  Threads might be an option, but are likely not necessary.  If the darkening under eyes is due to hollowing, this can also be improved with fillers.  You will want to consult an expert injector.As for PRP, it is an excellent treatment along with micro needling for skin rejuvenation, and can even be used for hair restoration, but it is not a good filler.

PRP injections?

PRP is being used for everything on the face with far reaching promises. It is a bit concerning though that there are only a handful of pictures in the before and after section on Realself regarding the Vampire Facelift/Facial. Even those are poor quality. My opinion is that PRP has it's place in hair restoration and in areas healing after laser or scarring. To replace Botox, to replace filler, to lift, it won't do any of that. PDO threads have most effect on the marionette area, cheeks, and upper neck. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Dark skin under eyes

the skin under your eyes is the thinnest skin on the body. also, there are a lot of blood vessels here so this can cause the dark appearance. PRP can help if it is done well. laser resurfacing can also help by thickening the skin a little. sometimes it is necessary to use fillers to fill the groove that develops as this can cause a shadowing which looks dark. for the cheeks, the standard treatment is fillers but the new threads can be very succesful if there is not too much volume loss. Botox can often help with the downturned mouth. but you are right, PRP can be very nice for facial rejuvenation, such as the Vampire facial with microneedling.

Rick Balharry, MD
Calgary Physician

Botox, PRP or Threads

In my experience there can be some improvement with PRP for dark circles under the eye's, it just depends on how dark the circles are. My opinion on PRP for the forehead is, it can help reduce the look of lines, even out skin tone and help with texture, however if your lines are deeper, than Botox may be a better option for you. 
Please consult a professional in your area.