What should I do about my uneven breasts? (Photos)

One of my breasts is two or more sizes bigger than the other. I think the bigger one is a decent size but I'd rather have them both be a little bigger.

What should I do about my uneven breasts?

Thank you for your photos and question, you can have a breast Augmentation using two different sized implants or you can have fat transfer to breast. Kindly see the link below: 

Based on your photos you may benefit from a breast augmentation using two different sized implants. Please ocnsult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. You should be able to reverse the asymmetry with implants of different sizes. Some patients also opt to use fat injection which can help address the asymmetry. You may need to have a breast lift on one side, but you'll need to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person for precise recommendations. Breast of luck!

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Uneven breasts

You can improve the symmetry of your breasts with breast augmentation (and possibly a lift on the right side) using two different sized implants.  Your best option is to arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Breast symmetry, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice in cases like yours where the breasts constitution is very soft, i perform a "Breast Augmentation - Symmetrization Surgery" , using implants of different volumes, to achieve equal breasts.
I prefer use the Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Uneven breasts

You can improve the size and symmetry of your breasts with an augmentation and possible lift. See a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you. They will be able to outline a plan to help you achieve your goals.

Uneven breasts

Certainly  the asymmetry between the two breasts can be improved. But I would caution you to think that they can look exactly the same. You likely could benefit from implant(s) and possible a lift on the lower side.

Breast asymmetry

Breast asymmetry like yours where the patient would like both a bit bigger is usually improved by placing implants in both breasts. A larger implant in the small breast and smaller implant in the larger breast. Your breasts will be greatly improved but not identical. At your consultation you can try on sizer implants to see what size balances you best. Good luck.

Thank you you for your question.  The usual approach to breast asymmetry is a left or reduction of the larger lower breast and possibly  a breast implant on the smaller side or both sides if larger breasts are desired.  Learn more from the link below:

Breast Asymmetry

Breast augmentation is the surgical placement of breast implants to increase fullness and projection of the breasts or to improve symmetry of the breasts. Breast asymmetry, like what you have, is not that uncommon. A breast augmentation is clinically referred to as augmentation mammaplasty, the procedure is used cosmetically to:
  • Enlarge a naturally small breast, most commonly the result of heredity
  • Restore breast volume lost following pregnancy, as a result of breast-feeding or due to weight loss
  • Achieve better symmetry when breasts are moderately disproportionate in size and shape
Breast augmentation does not however correct sagging breasts. In cases where a woman desires to enhance breast fullness and at the same time improve the position and shape of sagging breasts, a breast lift may be performed in conjunction with breast augmentation.

Best advice is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

- Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
(843) 757-0123