I use apple cider vinegar to get rid of mole, and it burns around my mole, what should I do beside seeing the doctor? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Irritated mole

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. I recommend to stop applying apply cider vinegar to your skin because from your photo, it looks severely irritated. If the area does not heal, then I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your mole and skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Las Vegas Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.