Where Can I Get a Bruised Bone Shaven Down?

As I stated before I have a Bruised Bone on my forehead thats the only thing the doctor told me it was and that there was nothing I can do about it. Seems that something can be done, I was wondering where is a place I can get this done for a good price. Please keep in mind I live in Holmdel, NJ and I am aware i would have to travel but im not looking to travel to far.

Doctor Answers 1

Shave down frontal bone

Look for surgeons who have expertise in FSS ( facial feminization surgery). The frontal bone is often shaved down as part of this field  and the same technique might apply to you.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.