Is there anything I can do about my saggy breasts? (photos)

My boobs became saggy once I had my first child. Before that they were great. Now it's like they have extra skin and they hang. Sometimes if I jump, they expose themselves. HELP!!!

Breast Lift/Augment

Thank you for your question and photos. A breast lift will reduce sagging and resize/reposition your areolas. You could consider doing this with or without breast implants to provide fullness. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss what you would like to change and what your best options are.
Take care

Breast Lift

Dear anayv123:You can definitely achieve your goals to correct sagging and
achieve better symmetry without implants.   Since your right breast
appears to be larger than your left, I would likely suggest a
conservative breast reduction with lift on your larger right breast and a
breast lift alone on your left breast.  Breast lift plastic surgery can
improve the profile of sagging
breasts, making breasts look more youthful and perky. Breast lift
surgery is done to improve the profile of sagging breasts, changing
their position on the body to appear more youthful. I've posted a web
link to an ABC
news videoclip for my preferred breast lift technique for you. We can
take the volume that is sagging and reshape/reposition it into your
cleavage. Please
visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your
options. Dr. Basu Houston, TX

Mastopexia without implants

Thanks for submitting your photo.Based on the photo you are a very good candidate for a mastopexia surgery with lollipop scar but without implants.Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to dicuss your goals.Good luck...

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift will fix your problem

You need surgery called mastopexy. In this surgery breasts are lifted, tightened and restored.  Your areolar diameter needs to be reduced. It can be done at same time as your mastopexy.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Saggy breasts, Should i have a breast lift alone or with augmentation?

Thank you for your question. You look like a good candidate for a breast lift with or without implants. Breast lift surgery raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Wether you need an implant or not depends on you, a question I often ask is whether a patient is happy with her volume in a push up bra. If the answer is yes then a lift alone is often a good choice. If the answer is no and the patient desires more volume then we often choose to add an implant. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in these procedures.

Is there anything I can do about my saggy breasts

If you are happy with the size of your present breasts when you are in a bra, then a breast lift is the best option. If you are smaller than desired in a bra then I would say  you need a breast lift as well as an implant.

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast Augmentation with Mastopexy

You look like a great candidate for a mastopexy and augmentation.  The implant would provide you good shape, roundness, and perky appearance.  The lift would help in multiple ways to improve your breast appearance.  The extra drooping tissue and skin would be removed, and the size of the areola reduced.  The breast gets reshaped around the implant to produce a lifted round perky breast.  I'd recommend silicone implants for the most natural shape and feel.  Talk to a board certified plastic surgeon and get your beautiful breasts back!  Best wishes!

Levi J. Young, MD
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. From your photo, you appear to be a good candidate for  a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Lift vs lift/augmentation

You can either have a lift (mastopexy) alone or a lift and an augmentation if you want to go a little larger in size. I do not think an augmentation alone would address your concerns.

Tracy Kayan, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Citing Deflated, Sagging Breasts

From your photographs you appear to have deflated, sagging breasts which are asymmetric with very large Areolas. If you are happy with your current breast size a Breast Lift with reduction of the Areolas would make the breasts fuller and perkier without sacrificing much breast volume. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN