I'm planning to have a tummy tuck, lipo & BBL within the next two months. Should I gain or lose weight?

My current weight is 127 and I'm 5'1. I work out 3-4 times a day.

Maintain your weight

You seem to have proportionate weight. Maintain it. Ideally patient should be at their ideal desired weight at time of surgery to have best possible outcome from it.

Is my weight OK for a Tummy Tuck & BBL (Mommy Makeover)

Thanks for your question.  You are right to be concerned about your weight.  I have calculated your BMI using the NIH calculator as 24.0.  You are clearly very fit if you are working out 3 to 4 times a week.  I don't think you need to worry about your weight.  I would recommend concentrating on strengthening your core before surgery.Good Luck!

Suresh Koneru, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately without any photos or an in person exam a true determination regarding wight gain or loss prior to your surgery can not be made.   the best advice would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated, discuss your goals, address your concerns and then work together to build a surgical plan that will best help you achieve your overall goal look.With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss your BMI with your surgeon and try and maintain and optimal weight prior to surgery.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Dr derby

Let them check your BMI and then determine if you need to lose more weight or just try to maintain your current weight. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD