Will my nose tip elevate?

It's been 3 weeks after i had my rhinoplasty done i noticed that the tip of my nose has droped will this be permanent? Is this the reason why i always have mucus

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-